Better and easier than a topping lift
Boomkicker is a simple, affordable solution to supporting the boom and eliminating the chafe, hang-ups and adjustments of a topping lift.
The Boomkicker includes the Boom Track Fitting on all but the smallest two models. The fitting increases travel and makes it easier to set up.How will you benefit from a Boomkicker
- Less weight and windage aloft for improved sailing performance
- In light air, lifting the boom opens the leech for a faster sail shape and more speed
- Reefing is safer and easier with better boom control
- No friction or sliding parts
- Proven reliable and durable: thousands sold
- Patented flexing spring provides fast response and a near constant force for higher vang efficiency
- Easy installation independent of your vang -- no need to replace existing hardware
- Fittings, fasteners, drill bit and tap included
- No need to drill the mast with our slides in the luff groove
- Noncorroding and silent
- Little features with big paybacks!
- Self tending for hands off operation. Install It - Forget It!
- Guaranteed to make your sailing more enjoyable
- Racing or cruising, expert or novice, the Boomkicker is the simple solution.
View all BoomKickers listed by BoomKicker model.
The 312 and 400 models come with a webbing sling boom attachment which doesn't require drilling. The 500 and larger models come with an aluminum track fitting.
Boomkicker installation instructions (opens new window)